Travel Itenerary

May
May 19-21 Lake Taghanik campgrounds with Kid Flash

June
June 12-19 Prague with my Mom.
June 22-24 North South Lake campgrounds with Kid Flash and friends.

July
July 4-8 Wildwood, NJ with Kid Flash and friends.
July ?? (Date TBD) Working trip to Orlando Opera (well... and some fun too).
July ?? (Date TBD) Watch Hill Beach camping with Kid Flash and friends.

August

August ?? (Date TBD) Watch Hill Beach camping with Kid Flash and friends.

I'm tired already, but BOY does it seem like I have a fun summer ahead of me!!

2 Response to "Travel Itenerary"

  • Anonymous Says:

    OK, Cully -- I want your life! And I'm glad to see that Kid Flash is planning to do more than crack books this summer.


  • Unknown Says:

    You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! bercuti