Caramel

So... have you ever had one of those periods where you crave the same food over and over sort of irrationally? I'm sort of in the middle of that now. Caramel apples. I know, right? But at least marginally better for me than the period I spent eating a large brownie with milk every evening. (At least that's what I tell myself.)

For a few weeks my local grocery had them, and I was able to get them with ease. And now they don't... but I still want them. What the hell am I supposed to do? Anyone know a good source for caramel apples?

2 Response to "Caramel"

  • Unknown Says:

    You could make them yourself? Get a caramel apple kit...comes with sticks and sheets of caramel. Or you can get a bunch of caramel's....heat'em up and dip the apples in them. Dip'em in chopped nuts....ok, now I am hungry for a caramel apple...........


  • Anonymous Says:

    I don't think it's random, I think it's because it's fair time down here....that just makes it the right time of year!