Subway Sketches Part CXII


Yesterday I got to the station only to discover that I had somehow managed to leave the house without my trusty Papermate. Serendipity stepped in though and delivered a pen to me on the floor of the subway platform. It was a style that I have never used before, with a much finer point than my Papermate, but I like the color, and with some practice I think I could get used to the difference in the pen.

3 Response to "Subway Sketches Part CXII"

  • Terri Says:

    Serendipidy indeed! Maybe this is a gentle nudge to start experimenting with new materials. :o) These drawings are great as always Cully.


  • Miyuki Mouse Says:

    Hmm, looks like a black ballpoint...?

    (That reminds me, I lost my trusty Parker ballpoint late last year and have yet to replace it.)


  • Cully Says:

    Green actually. I've since discovered that Papermate makes the same ballpoint that I love so much in green and red as well as the blue and black that I already have. I've ordered them from Staples.com, so the color horizon will be expanding.