This Time I Meme It

Memes. How bloggers love them. I very rarely participate in them, but when I saw this one at Secret Simon I knew that I had to participate.

The ingredients are simple. Clicking here will get you a random Wikipedia entry. The title of the entry is the name of your band.

Clicking here gets you a list of random quotations. The last 4 words of the LAST quotation is the name of your album.

Finally, clicking here gets you random photos from Flickr's Interestingness pool. The THIRD photo is the cover of your album.

Drag them all into your favorite photo editing software and you have the cover of the premiere album of the band you were never in. Fun, huh?


Yes, I cheated a little and used the last 5 words of my quote, it just made more sense. Incidentally it was "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home." said by Ken Olsen in 1976, at the time he was the president of Digital Equipment. Fairly apropos I think. I appear to have named my band after a train system that runs between France and Italy, also fairly apropos.

1 Response to "This Time I Meme It"