Nope. I don't know what happened.
Nope. I can't promise it won't happen again.
Yep. I'm back.
So what have I been up to?
- I learned to snorkel, and actually enjoyed the beach for the first time... ever.
- I completely redid a year and a half worth of a work in 8 weeks to rescue a project.
- I designed a couple shows.
- I was offered a teaching position, which I turned down.
- I assisted on the set for a television series.
- I started running and completed a 4 mile race.
- I've had four months of running (roughly) 2 to 4 times a week.
- I lost about 10 pounds.
- And last week... I was laid off.
So... today is the beginning of my return to freelancing. For now at least. Which means, a redesigned website, a return to paying attention to the job listings... a lot of things.
I also have a few other interesting projects up my sleeve, a potential Etsy store, and some returns to a few past, currently ignored, projects. We'll see how it goes.
I'll keep you up to date.