Teacher Let The Monkey's Out

The semester has ended! Huzzah! What does that matter to me since I'm not in school anymore? Well it means I get my boyfriend back. For a full three months my life will be free of homework and papers and the general ruckus that has meant I only got to see my boyfriend three days a week, and usually when he was grumpy from working all day on group presentations with classmates that are... well... I'll charitably call them "challenged."

First up in my exciting new life? A camping trip. This time tomorrow I'll be in a cabin in the woods snuggling in front of a fireplace. (And possibly listening to the rain on the roof... but let's keep our fingers crossed that that doesn't come to pass.) I can't wait.

Oh, and the key to my boyfriend's heart? I discovered it this week. After two weeks of begging I allowed him to stick a wasabi pea up my nose. Apparently it was the ultimate act of love and now he's convinced. Who knew?

(Yes it burned.)

1 Response to "Teacher Let The Monkey's Out"

  • Dianne Says:

    You've gone against one of the cardinal rules your mother taught you!Both your mothers!! Perhaps that's the key.

    Hope you're having a wonderful time on your camping trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.