Prague: The Sketch Post








5 Response to "Prague: The Sketch Post"

  • caseytoussaint Says:

    These are excellent, Cully - thank you for taking us along on the trip. I really enjoyed the photos as well. Did you find it difficult to stop and take the time to draw? It's such a conflict for me when traveling. Thanks again for a great post.


  • Cully Says:

    It was a bit difficult Casey. My mom didn't mind I'm sure but I always felt like I was imposing on her time and delaying her moving on to another place, or another gallery or something. If I had been alone I likely would have done a lot more, and a lot more elaborately.


  • Gabriel Campanario Says:

    hi Cully, thanks for bringing back memories of my trip to Prague in 1990! your sketches are great, i really like the architectural details you captured


  • Anonymous Says:

    These are beautiful, Cully! @triad.rr.c


  • Anonymous Says:

    Nice pictures! Prague is beautiful city with architecture going back to the middle ages. And on your pictures Prague looks exactly like in middle century.