The Article


The article ran this morning! You can read the text better here, but I wanted to publish the article because the online version doesn't have images. Yes, they got my name wrong... I have no idea how, the reporter fact checked the article with me, and I seem to remember him calling correctly by name, but maybe not. Oh well!

For those of you coming here because of the article, thanks and welcome, you can check out all of the subway sketches here, or by clicking the link to Flickr in the sidebar. I did a FAQ about my sketches last year which you can find here. And of course you can buy the book here or by clicking the link in the sidebar! The book contains 99 sketches from a gallery show that I did in December 2006. Again, welcome, and I'll see you on the trains.

1 Response to "The Article"