Dammit to Hell!

I was doing so well. I posted every day for 31 days.

Yesterday I sat down at work and wrote a new post because I knew I wouldn't have time to do it before I went to bed. I was set, I was on the road to 29 more days of posting.

This morning I received a comment on my previous post, "You jinxed yourself!" At first I wasn't sure what it meant. Jinxed myself in regards to what. I went to the blog to post a reply to the comment and realized... my post from yesterday wasn't there! That's what they meant... they thought I'd broken my streak, but I hadn't... had I? I reloaded the page hoping it was just a "refresh" issue. But it wasn't... the post was gone. (Also for some reason my graphics at the top of the page are missing...)

So I logged into Blogger. The post was visible in my edit feature... but as a draft, not as a post. I had pressed the wrong button! I didn't press "publish" I pressed "save now." The post sat in my control panel all night... accomplishing nothing. Drat and blast! So, I've published the post. That problem is solved... now I have to solve the issue of where my graphics got to....

Forgive me?

1 Response to "Dammit to Hell!"