Expectancy

This test tells me that I can expect to live for 84.58 years. Not a bad life span, I reckon.

I took the test again and adjusted it a bit, answering as if I had taken it 2 years ago when I lived in Connecticut and my life expectancy went down to 80.78 years, adjusting mainly for the fact that I drove a car a lot more when I lived there than I do now. Funny to think that it made such a difference. Now I need a test that will take into account subway muggings, city pollution, bad taxi drivers and the stress created by pushing tourists out of the way when I'm trying to get through Times Square to the comic shop.

1 Response to "Expectancy"

  • Anonymous Says:

    66.57...gotta love a basic light, a cup of coffee, a donut and sitting back in an office chair while dealing with idiots! when i die, do you want my record collection?