Days of Cool News: Day 2


Well, Day 1 may have been a bust but Day 2 is starting out well!

Yesterday I got an email from a reporter at the New York Sun. Turns out that she is the transit columnist and was writing a column on New Yorkers who find inspiration in the subway. Well, that's me! So check out the New York Sun today. (Read the online version here.)

(The article spoils my announcement for Day 3, by the way... but I'm going to ignore that when the time comes, probably early next week, monday or tuesday.)

So if you are here for the first time as a New York Sun reader... welcome! You can see all the sketches by clicking here, all my posts about the subway (including text posts) are here, anything else you need to know? Enjoy and, I hope you come back often!

2 Response to "Days of Cool News: Day 2"

  • Dianne Says:

    Nice article, Mr. Cully. let us know when to look for the B-Team again.


  • Cully Says:

    Well it looks like the B-Team is dead for now, at least as far as the Tonight Show is concerned. Eventually it will get posted to You Tube or somewhere else online, and I'll link it then.