Fresh Ink


One of these images now permanently adorns my body, can you guess which?

The other four belong to other members of the technical staff here at the theatre. Three of them had the tattoos done last week, but Alison, (Stage Manager Supreme) and I were busy that day, so we followed suit today and completed the set. I'll post better, clearer pictures in a few days after mine heals a bit, but I thought the guessing game would be more interesting right now.

8 Response to "Fresh Ink"

  • Anonymous Says:

    um...not so hard to guess :)


  • Anonymous Says:

    you always said that you would get that Tattoo. I even remember you saying the same thing in Savannah. But dude where did you get it. Please tell me you got it on the back of your head! Please tell me it's not on your chest covering your nips.


  • Cully Says:

    Well of course it isn't hard for YOU two to guess!

    It's on my inside left forearm. Why the hell would I get it on the back of my head?!


  • Anonymous Says:

    A?
    tell us already!
    -james


  • Cully Says:

    It's B James. It's the chest emblem of the X-Men character Dark Phoenix, a character that I've loved for many years now. It has the added advantage of being just a stylized Phoenix symbol, a mythology that I also enjoy immensely. I need to post clearer pics, that one is covered in ointment and a bit blurry.


  • Anonymous Says:

    i'm officially no longer speaking to you.


  • Cully Says:

    You GAVE me permission to do this back in December if you'll recall.... Besides, I still have the right arm open.


  • Anonymous Says:

    yes...but where's mine? you know, the one i've been asking you to do for about 5 years now? that's okay, (insert sad face here) i'll just get some boring generic one off a parlor wall somewhere!