Illustration Friday: Dream



Scott encouraged me to check out Illustration Friday and to consider participating. After looking through a couple dozen of the links today I was very impressed with what was going on over there, so I've decided to join up.

The above image was completed a few weeks ago as part of a suite of illustrations that I created for a theatre in Connecticut. This image, (along with five others) represents their season for this year. This particular play is titled Jonah's Dream and is based on the biblical story of Jonah and the whale. When I saw this week's theme I immediately thought of this image. It's a bit different than the images that I have posted here before, showing a different side of my range of illustration styles.

4 Response to "Illustration Friday: Dream"