34 Most Heard Songs: List 15

Continuing, (yes, STILL) my 34 lists of 34 things (I'll finish someday) I present the 34 songs most played on my iPod or iTunes, with links to the songs at the iTunes store, where I can. (If you don't have iTunes software on your computer the links won't do you any good, sorry...).

1. Cornbread and Butterbeans, by the Carolina Sunshine Trio
Carolina Sunshine Trio - WPAQ - The Voice of the Blue Ridge Mountains - Cornbread and Butterbeans


2. Boots Like Emmylou's, by Janis Ian
(Not available on iTunes)

3. My Winding Wheel, by Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker - My Winding Wheel


4. Soul City, by Southern Culture on the Skids
Southern Culture On the Skids - Dirt Track Date - Soul City


5. Jane, by Dan Bern
Dan Bern - Fleeting Days - Jane


6. Soldier, Soldier, by Natalie Merchant
(Not available on iTunes)

7. Pink Moon, by Nick Drake
Nick Drake - Pink Moon - Pink Moon


8. Island, by The Ben Taylor Band
The Ben Taylor Band - Famous Among the Barns - Island


9. Waiting For My Real Life to Begin, by Colin Hay
Colin Hay - Man @ Work - Waiting for My Real Life to Begin


10. Black Eyed Dog, by Nick Drake
Nick Drake - Made to Love Magic - Black Eyed Dog


11. Granddaddy, by A.J. Roach
AJ Roach - Dogwood Winter - Granddaddy


12. You and I Both, by Jason Mraz
Jason Mraz - Waiting for My Rocket to Come - You and I Both


13. Harper Valley P.T.A, by Jeannie C. Riley
Jeannie C. Riley - Country Story Songs - Harper Valley P.T.A.


14. Comfortable, by John Mayer
John Mayer - Inside Wants Out - EP - Comfortable


15. Hotel Chelsea Night, by Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell, Pt. 2 - Hotel Chelsea Nights


16. Queen of the Slipstream, by Van Morrison
(Not available on iTunes)

17. Yesterday, by the Beatles
(Not available on iTunes)

18. Close the Door, by Clem Snide
Clem Snide - Soft Spot - Close the Door


19. Supersucker, by Dan Mckenzie
Dan Mackenzie - Good Things - Supersucker


20. The Pearl, by Emmylou Harris
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl - The Pearl


21. Sweet Baby James, by James Taylor
James Taylor - Sweet Baby James - Sweet Baby James


22. Harder to Breathe, by Maroon 5
Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane - Harder to Breathe


23. Through With You, by Maroon 5
Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane - Through with You


24. Oh My Sweet Carolina, by Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker - Oh My Sweet Carolina


25. The Man From God Knows Where, by Tom Russell
Tom Russell - The Man from God Knows Where - The Man from God Knows Where


26. Save the Day, by Train
Train - My Private Nation - Save the Day


27. Spaceship, by Angie Aparo
(Not available on iTunes)

28. I Feel Fine, by the Beatles
(Not available on iTunes)

29. But You Know I Love You, by Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton - The Essential Dolly Parton - But You Know I Love You


30. Hand Me Downs, by The Indigo Girls
Indigo Girls - Nomads Indians Saints - Hand Me Downs


31. Love Soon, by John Mayer
John Mayer - Inside Wants Out - EP - Love Soon


32. True Companion, by Marc Cohn
Marc Cohn - Marc Cohn - True Companion


33. Drag Queens in Limousines, by Mary Gauthier
Mary Gauthier - Drag Queens in Limousines - Drag Queens in Limousines


34. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes, by Paul Simon
Paul Simon - Graceland - Diamonds On the Soles of Her Shoes

1 Response to "34 Most Heard Songs: List 15"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Cully
    Your subway sketches are as mesmerizing as ever . . . hope all is well with you.
    Take care
    Jen