34 Worst Movies Ever: List 13

Inspired by my recent brush with #1 on this list I decided to comile the 34 worst crimes ever committed against celluloid. (At least in my opinion.) While it's tempting to throw in obvious crap like Baby Geniuses and Look Who's Talking Now I've limited this to movies that I actually paid good money to see.

1. An American Haunting
2. Dungeons and Dragons
3. Batman and Robin
4. Armageddon
5. Sleep Hollow
6. Must Love Dogs
7. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
8. Reign of Fire
9. Van Helsing
10. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
11. Forest Gump
12. Identity
13. Blair Witch 2
14. The Village
15. Catwoman
16. Tommy Boy
17. Three to Tango
18. Ocean's 12
19. The Core
20. A.I. Artificial Intelligence
21. Star Trek: Generations
22. Waiting
23. Mr. Wrong
24. A Night at the Roxbury
25. It's Pat
26. Queen of the Damned
27. The Skulls
28. Species 2
29. Bad News Bears
30. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
31. Gothika
32. The Haunting
33. Alex and Emma
34. City of Angels

2 Response to "34 Worst Movies Ever: List 13"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Van Helsing was brillant and you know it!

    Chris and I wanted to go see American Haunting with you but I guess you already saw it.


  • Cully Says:

    Dear God! Save yourself! Van Helsing was brilliant in it's badness, but American Haunting.... I found it odd that a movie about the only murder in America attributed to spirits... basically debunked the murder. And poorly.

    Bad. BAD. BAD!!