Subway Sketches: METAPOST

Well, I thought I'd get a sketch or two in today to round out the year, but frankly I was more interested in the most recent issue of 52 from DC and so I got a bit distracted on the train. So... it looks like the trio of sketches I posted yesterday will be my last for a while. As you know if you have been reading for any period of time I usually spend the summers doing summer stock theatre, so that means I'll be out of the city and away from my beloved subways for the next three months. I'll still be posting art and sketches but subways will not be the topic for a while.

Of course you'll also be treated to three months of behind the scenes gossip about summer stock and theatre in general. It should be quite the summer! I have to build a working elevator, 6 carousel horses, a 14 foot tall castle, figure out some way to burn paper without flames, and magically make a fully decorated 12' tall christmas tree appear on stage. You don't want to miss those stories do you?

4 Response to "Subway Sketches: METAPOST"