Announcing...


8 Response to "Announcing..."

  • Anonymous Says:

    about time! i know i talked to you about this before but congrats again!


  • andrea joseph's sketchblog Says:

    Wow, I'd love to see this. Your subway drawings are just amazing. Is it ballpoint that you use?


  • Cully Says:

    Yes, ballpoint. I specifically like the Write Bros. model from Papermate. Come'on over to Texas! It's just a short hop from Wales, right?


  • Anonymous Says:

    I think this is just great!

    I'm so happy for you, is there going to be a gala opening that we all get flown in for?


  • Cully Says:

    There is an opening, it's on the 1st. Mark is coming, as is Michelle, Kid Flash, my mom and a friend from art school. Wanna go? Jetblue is cheap!


  • Anonymous Says:

    Cully is going to be in my hood.... I just wish you were going to Austin instead of Houston. That just gives me a chance to visit my over-achieving NASA employed sister in H-town. If you need a place to crash for a night or two, I know my sister would love to have you.

    Bohb


  • Lydia Velarde Says:

    I saw the announcement on http://www.moleskinerie.com/
    I'm VERY happy for you, I have enjoyed your sketches.
    Congratulations!


  • Anonymous Says:

    I followed your sketches for a while on Flickr. It's really amazing what you do. I might drop by the gallery and see them in person sometime!