July 12 of 12

The 12th has come around again, so it is time for my participation in Chad Darnell's 12 of 12.
I've been doing lots oflate nights and long days to get a show that I was costuming finished, (on top of my regular work week) so I slept in a bit this morning. This is Sarah admonishing me for my laziness.

Some breakfast in bed courtesy of Kid Flash. A raisin bagel with walnut cream cheese.

The show went into previews yesterday, so I should only have a few notes here and there this week in order to finally get it on it's feet. Today's task is to make a hat band for a cowboy hat. I had a bandanna tied around the hat but the actor thought it was meant to go around his neck so he removed it and wore it that way. The director thought it was funny, so that left the hat bare.

On the way downtown I pass one my favorite fixtures in my new neighborhood, the sidewalk wig vendor.

When I arrived at the theatre I found that I had mistimed it and got there just as the matinee was starting so KF and I went down the street to see Wall E.

After the movie I went back to the theatre and fixed the hat.

A little lunch at Better Burger. They serve their fries with three ketchups, plain, chili, or curry and coriander.

An NYC view crossing 42nd Street.

On the subway on the way back to my neighborhood after doing a bit of shopping. Picked up season 3 of the Muppet Show, and a few books... shopped for a new shower curtain, but no luck. KF and I can't agree on a style, unfortunately.

We also stopped by the local grocery to pick up a watermelon.

My new neighborhood. I've been here less than a month, but it seems like so much longer.

Chopping the watermelon for our evening snack.

6 Response to "July 12 of 12"