Embrace Change



This ad has been running on several cable stations. I know what it's about, because I'm a huge geek, but I wonder what do the rest of you make of it?

4 Response to "Embrace Change"

  • Anonymous Says:

    I've been following your blog for sometime now, always like the 12's.
    I'm not sure whatthe ad is trying to convey. What are your thoughts.
    Thanks,
    Paul


  • Cully Says:

    Well, it's marketing for a very specific product, but one that is way, WAY out of the mainstream consciousness, especially as marketed here. I find the campaign a bit bizarre, even knowing what it is for, so I just wondered what it looked like to someone who really didn't know where this was coming from.


  • Anonymous Says:

    It kind of reminded of a sci-fi tv show from the, I think the 80's when there were reptiles in human form and were breeding with humans.


  • libhom Says:

    I saw the Marvel comics logo, but I would have to go to the website to find out what it's about.