34 Guys I'd Like to Kiss: The 1st List

Now... listen, it's my birthday, and I get a damned birthday wish right? So consider this it.

34 Guys I Want to Kiss

(these are in no particular order, they should feel free to come to me as their schedules allow...)

1.Anderson Cooper of CNN fame
2. Nick Verreos of Project Runway
3. Dominic Monaghan of Lost and Lord of the Rings
4. Ethan Zohn winner of Survivor:Africa
5. Connor Oberst of the band Bright Eyes
6. This guy
7. Chris Thile from the band Nickle Creek
8. Harold Dieterle from Top Chef
9. The counter guy at the 110th street JASmart
10. Justin Bartha most recently seen in Failure to Launch
11. Jake Gylenhaal
12. T.R. Knight of Grey's Anatomy
13.Nathan Lyon from The Next Food Network Star
14. Singer James Blunt
15. Matthew McConaughey
16. Patrick Dempsey also from Grey's Anatomy
17. The cutter in the basement fabric room at P&J Fabric
18. Josh Lucas
19. Ethan Embry
20. David Krumholtz from Numb3rs
21. Alan Tudyk from Firefly
22. James Denton from Desperate Housewives
23. The guy playing "Kippy" in the production of Take Me Out I'm working on
24. Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother
25. Paul Bettany soon to be in The DaVinci Code
26. George Eads of CSI
27. Chris Daughtry of American Idol
28. Singer David Gray
29. James Purefoy most recently seen in Tristan and Isolde
30. Singer Ryan Adams
31. The lighting designer from the production of Sideways Stories I did earlier this year
32. Nicholas Brendon from Buffy
33. Dan Futterman of Judging Amy
34. David Eigenberg Steve from Sex and the City

1 Response to "34 Guys I'd Like to Kiss: The 1st List"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Hi Cully;
    A Belated Happy Birthday! Hope your year is full of wonderful surprises and happy memories!

    One more for your list of 34 Things: How about 34 places you like to have a special romantic get-away? I know I would have no trouble writing that list!

    All the best!