Seperated at Birth?


On one side the futuristic stewardess uniforms from the Fifth Element, on the other part of Chloe Dao's final collection from Project: Runway. Can YOU spot which is which?

Needless to say I was a bit less than impressed with Chloe's collection. Of course I can say the same for Daniel and Santino's. None of the Project: Runway finalists really held a candle to Jay McCarroll's astonishing work from last year. Yes, Chloe's seaming was innovative, but her color choices were uninspired, the fabric was all way too much like upholstery, and in the end the collection was just... boring. Santino could have really pulled something out and given everyone a show to pay attention to, but he chose NOW out of the whole season to mature. Sad. I may have disliked him as a person but his designs were often nice. Daniel just needs a few more years to mature. He has a nice vision for someone his age, but in a few mores years when he gets a better handle on concept and design flow... he'll be unstoppable.

1 Response to "Seperated at Birth?"

  • Desiree's Designs Says:

    I love, love that show too. I was also disappointed but think if I were voting I would have gone with Daniel, except for the dress that the model kept tripping over. I thought he has a great style and is just starting to find out what that is. Santino was fun to hate and I was so surprised by the final show too. Can't wait for the next one. Did you watch the Tommy Hilfinger series, The Cut, I wonder what happened to it?