Subway Sketches Part CXIX


Back in the saddle again! Illness and circumstance have kept me in my apartment for a week. But today was the end of that! I had to get out, and get back to my normal routine. I hit the comic shop, which I normally do on Wednesdays, saw a movie, (Failure to Launch... really good, go see it if you like romantic comedy) had some Japanese at Kodama, one of my favorite restaurants, and of course... a few sketches. Happy to be back!

4 Response to "Subway Sketches Part CXIX"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Happy to see you back, Cully! Good to read you are feeling your usual self again. You've been missed...


  • Misa Says:

    Glad to see you're feeling better.

    I don't always comment, but I always enjoy reading your blog.


  • Desiree's Designs Says:

    Hey, I love your blog and your drawings. I am so glad I found it again, I have talked about your subway people to everyone I can get to listen. I still think you should publish a book on them! Make a million dollars and retire!


  • Cully Says:

    Thanks Desiree! Someday I'll know what to do with these full sketchbooks, but for now I'm pretty content with them as they are.