Itchy

One year into my 9 to 5 life... and to be honest it's chaffing a bit. I've turned down some damned good work lately, and I hear rumors of some really exciting, stunning work coming up soon that I would likely be considered for if I was available. Can I give up comfort and peace for my semi-rocky freelance life again?

2 Response to "Itchy"

  • Nita Van Zandt Says:

    Can you apply for the stunning job and resign the 9-5 only if you need to?

    What would the 9-5 boss offer so you'd stay?


  • Anonymous Says:

    Well, there are pros and cons to both...

    Freedom vs security
    Money vs money woes
    Creativity vs brain numbing corporate life

    Whatever decision you make will be right for you, even if you don't think so right away.

    I love my freedom but would kill for health insurance...