Missed Connections

I teased it a few times towards the beginning of the year, linking to the Missed Connections at Craigslist (always worth a read, if just for the fun of it). For those of you who aren't familiar, the idea runs like this: I see you on the subway/in the street/at a cafe and I think you are cute/we made a connection/I wanna hump you... so I make a post at Craigslist in the blind hope that you, or someone who knows you sees it and we can eventually make an actual connection. It appeals to my romantic nature. It also appeals to my storytelling impulses, so I've decided that periodically, (I'd like to say weekly, but we all know how well I do with promises like that) I plan to illustrate my favorite Missed Connection of the week. So here is the inaugural edition:

6 Response to "Missed Connections"