Voted

An hour and 15 minutes in line. 3 minutes in the booth (mostly spent trying to decipher the Prop we had to vote on). I witnessed one arrest (a man who tried to get into a booth after he had been told that he wasn't registered and knocked down an older lady in order to do it.) I saw one woman pass out while in line. When I arrived there were maybe 200 people in line, across the school auditorium and onto the street. When I left the line was a block and a half long outside the building. Now I get to sit back and watch what the rest of you yahoos do all day... (please do the right thing.... please?)

2 Response to "Voted"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Are you now headed to Babes in Toyland?


  • Brenda Says:

    A friend and I waited 2 hours and 30 minutes last week to vote early. Some polling places had 6 hour waits for early voting. Yesterday's average was about 2 hours around here.

    Believe it or not, Chatham County went blue again this year! Woohoo! No thanks, to dear old mom.

    And very well said down in the 2000, 2004, 2008 post. Bravo!