2008, By the Numbers: B.A.D. Special

So... I didn't too well with my Blog A Day goal. Looking at this chart I started strong, going over the daily post schedule for the first two months, then hitting 100% in March. I had THOUGHT that my worst month was July when suddenly I had some Blogger problems that then mysteriously righted themselves. I never have gone back and tried to fix the missing posts there or I probably would have done better. It seems thought that September was actually my worst month... I was traveling quite a bit in September, in and out of Connecticut in the later part of the month. Maybe that was the issue? I can't really remember. I am trying again this year to do a post a day, so I'll see you back here at the end of the year to see how I did.

1 Response to "2008, By the Numbers: B.A.D. Special"