Feeling Lost

As I've mentioned, since moving in with Kid Flash I've been sans cable television. At first I thought I would eventually get it, then I decided to delay until the fall season started, then I realized that I could watch everything I wanted online... so 7 months later I am still without cable, but $120 richer every month, so I'm not going to complain. Between Hulu, youtube, Netflix, Surf The Channel, and the various network websites I have been able to see everything I want. For the record ABC has the best online player. Followed by CBS. NBC's pretty much sucks, but I don't watch much at that network anyway. Now that I've added bittorrent to my life absolutely nothing escapes my steely gaze.

With all that said.. it is KILLING me, absolutely MURDERING ME that Lost is on right now, as I type this, and I won't be able to see it for at least 12 hours.

Gah!

3 Response to "Feeling Lost"