Subway Sketches Part LXIII


4 Response to "Subway Sketches Part LXIII"

  • Anonymous Says:

    full of volume and life.

    hfm
    http://tcores.blogspot.com


  • Peter Bryenton Says:

    I love this kind of softened blueprint quality you are getting from your ballpoint pen, thanks.
    Regards,
    Peter Bryenton
    www.brypix.com


  • Cully Says:

    Thanks guys!

    Peter-Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to this medium. I love the look of blueprints as well. In my actual work one of the things that attracts me is the look of a well drafted and blue-lined page.

    Hmmmm.


  • Anonymous Says:

    Such character captured with his features: the mouth slightly ajar, the lower eyelid, the mess of hairs on top of his head, the wayward waves of hair, the wrinkles...

    Comes to life.