Subway Sketches Part LXV


5 Response to "Subway Sketches Part LXV"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Cully -
    Your subway sketches are stunning. You seem to capture a wide range of diverse and expressive features effortlessly.
    LOVE your style. . .


  • Anonymous Says:

    Have you ever read Grant Morrison's comic 'The Invisibles'?
    It's fantastic, and has really intriguing storylines.


  • Anonymous Says:

    Wow..this one's a beaut...i love the hair, the cheekbones, and the stuff around the neck. Excellent!


  • Cully Says:

    Jen- Thanks! yes, I have read Invisibles. I still have my "blank" badge that came as a promo with one of the issues way back when. I need to fish those issues out and read them all at once, maybe they'll make more sense that way. Have you read his Doom Patrol? Older, and more superhero geared, but just as strangely compelling.

    G-Man- She was wearing two different scarves bunched around her neck. It was part of what drew me to her because it was only in the middle 50's here today. Not cold enough for all that! I wish I could have captured her hair color, it was almost entirely white with dark streaks in it.


  • Anonymous Says:

    I liked this one too. The face expression and the scarves.

    hfm
    http://tcores.blogspot.com