Into each Blog a Little Meme Must Fall

Tagged! Michael Nobbs has tagged me to participate in the Four Things Meme, so here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had

1. Hotel desk clerk
2. Comic book shop clerk
3. Animator/Animation cameraman
4. Waiter at a Chinese restaurant

Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over Again

1. The American President
2. Dragonslayer
3. Singles
4. Auntie Mame

Four places I've lived

1. New York, NY
2. Manchester, CT
3. Savannah, GA
4. Blacksburg, SC

Four TV shows I love
1. The Amazing Race
2. Project Runway
3. Lost
4. Supernatural

Four albums I love
1. Heartbreaker, by Ryan Adams
2. Graceland, by Paul Simon
3. Ten, by Pearl Jam
4. Somewhere Near Patterson, by Richard Shindell

Four places I've been on vacation

1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Osaka, Japan
3. San Diego, CA
4. Boston, MA

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Chicken and dumplings
2. Pinto beans and cornbread
3. Pecan pie
4. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwhiches

Four websites I visit daily

1. Gothamist
2. Boing Boing
3. Newsarama
4. Towleroad

Four places I’d rather be right now

1. The Toucan Cafe in Savannah, GA having vegetable samosas and mushroom soup.
2. Uflecku Beer Hall in Prague
3. Any museum in Venice
4. Any museum in Paris

Four books I recommend
1. A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson
2. Einstein's Dreams, by Alan Lightman
3. Calculating God, by Robert Sawyer
4. Tales of the City, by Armistead Maupin

Four artists that have inspired me

(I'm keeping these contemporary)
1. Dave Mckean
2. Chris Ware
3. Frank Cho
4. William Stout

Four bloggers I’m tagging

Well... I never do that. I have no idea who's reading this, beyond a few faithful, so I'll leave it be. Trust me... the meme will go on!

1 Response to "Into each Blog a Little Meme Must Fall"