Buh-BYE!


Well, that's what a SCAD education gets you.

It's (not) hard for me to hide my (not so) secret glee at the fact that the SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) graduate was the first cut from this year's Project:RUNWAY. I've never had a problem telling anyone what I thought of The Evil Empire. Parents, if you are considering sending your kids, kids if you are considering going, please, PLEASE, PLEASE do your reasearch. Talk to some students, and NOT just the robots that the recruiters will put in front of you. At the very least email me.


Ahhhhh. SCAD defeated. This is what heartfelt joy is like. I could get used to this.

Okay... moving on. I was nervous that Project:RUNWAY was going to be a one shot phenomenon, and that this season was going to be a sad shadow of the beauty that was last season. It looks like I was wrong. The first two episodes were engaging, and fun, I love the new designers, and the clips of what was coming up this season? Well... I can't wait. Thumbs up from me Bravo. You got me hooked again.

4 Response to "Buh-BYE!"