Subway Sketches Part LXXVI


7 Response to "Subway Sketches Part LXXVI"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Awesome angles on the face!


  • Anonymous Says:

    hey I just found your site through the EM group. Your work is great. I live in Brooklyn and have been trying to get over my fear of Q train sketching. I don't know how you do it without getting clobbered, but congratulations, these are great.


  • Cully Says:

    Thanks Amanda. Really, no one pays attention to me. I've never felt in any danger of being clobbered while sketching. Is the Q particularly rough?


  • Anonymous Says:

    Yes your skectches are nice, but I also like reading about your escapades.....so come on ..give me something to read about....what's a woman to do (except get a life)


  • Cully Says:

    I guess that's what they refer to as "being called out." Yeah, I know I've been slack about written posts lately, I'm not sure why. One would think that living in one of the busiest cities in the world would give me lots of fodder, but it seems it isn't so. Okay Ms. Anonymous... i'll see if I can get back on the prose horse for you.


  • Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    I found your blog through "Blue Tea" and was just about to ask how you manage to draw people on the subway without them freaking out when I saw Amanda's comment above... I would never have the nerve to draw on the London tube, even less on a Manchester tram (which is a more likely option from a geographical point of view).

    Whatever, very much admire your sensitive drawings, I'm a big fan of biro and I'll be back to check out your complete subway catalogue soon.

    All the best,
    Simon


  • Carolyn A. Pappas Says:

    He looks like Elvis. I like it a lot.