It's Almost Over

Do you know what makes me happiest about the end of 2005? That I'm one year closer to never having to look at any variation of these again:



2010, I'm SO looking forward to you.

4 Response to "It's Almost Over"

  • Anonymous Says:

    sad part is...whoever created these glasses is laughing all the way to the bank, while you and i struggle to make rent.


  • Anonymous Says:

    Those are quite tacky! LOL..Is Elton John in the room! :)

    Happy new year!


  • Anonymous Says:

    I was thinking something similar! but 2010 has two 0's too. And 2011 may just morph into some kind of crown or headband...


  • Cully Says:

    Wisconsin, Jon! If G-Man doesn't recognize these then that means there's safety from them to be had in Wisconsin! I'm packing my bag for next year's NYE celebration.