Subway Sketches Part XCI


4 Response to "Subway Sketches Part XCI"

  • Lin Says:

    STRONGER hands, here, Cully -- they're holding onto the rail with fingertips! Quite a feat, I'd say. I remember when I lived in NY it took all the strength in my bony arms and hands to hang onto the bar while the train shook and rattled and wobbled along the tracks. GREAT JOB, my friend, GREAT JOB!


  • Terri Says:

    Congratulations on a job well done Cully. You've met your challenge beautifully. This is my particular favourite of the three hand sketches. Your shading is superb. :o)


  • Dianne Says:

    Bravo! I've always felt there was room for improvement in this area. You have impressed me yet again.


  • Anonymous Says:

    I live those with hands but particularly this one. So soft, so tender.

    hfm
    http://tcores.blogspot.com