2005: By the Numbers

9053
Unique viewers to this site.
733
Songs added to my iTunes.
416

Approximate number of comics bought, (based on a weekly average of 8 books).
241
Blog Posts.
150
Amount in dollars of the salary for my lowest paid design gig.
120
Amount in dollars of the rent increase between my old apartment and new.
96
Views of my most viewed Subway Sketch on Flickr.
80
Subway Sketches posted.
50
Percentage decrease in square footage between old bedroom and new.
40
Approximate number of books read.
27
Movies seen.
24

Shows designed.
Approximate number of days spent outside New York State.
22
Times listened to Colin Hay's "Waiting For My Real Life to Begin." (My most played iTunes song for the year.)

12
Weeks spent in the mountains designing summer stock.
Approximate number of miles walked during the transit strike.
11
Broadway shows seen.
8

First dates.
7
Family members seen.
5
Visits to the Museum of Natural History.
4

Pairs of shoes purchased.
3
Dwellings lived in.
Buildings stood on the roof of.
NY burroughs worked in.
Number of weeks in my longest "relationship" of the year.
2
Second Dates.
Plane trips taken.
Zoos visited.
Trees climbed.
1
Sketchbooks filled.
Weddings I officiated.
Parades I walked in.
Tattoos gotten.
Car wrecks involved in.
Deer killed.

2 Response to "2005: By the Numbers"